ABILA GRANT MANAGEMENT allows non-profit organizations to continually apply for new grants and carefully manage the relationships with existing grantors thus maximizing funding potential. Using an integrated development and financial management tool empowers non-profit organizations to dramatically improve grant seeking, management, and lifecycle processes.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Multiple Organization Tracking with Chart of Accounts.
- Program and Project Management.
- Grant Pipeline Management.
- Item-Based and Financial-Based Budgets.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Success and Outcome Measures.
- Revenue and Expense Balance Tracking.
- Extensive Reporting and Business Intelligence Capabilities.
- Integration – With Abila MIP Fund Accounting.
- Document Management – Protect Important Grant Records.
Click below for more information, a quote, or demo.